Thursday 16 August 2007

Day Three

So, I think I'm starting to get the hang of this.

I've just got in from town having been up to the MTV studios in Camden to see the recording of a new Russell Brand series. I know he is a bit of a love him or hate him character but I just love his Radio Two show - and loved him tonight. It was another great distraction but I was STARVING on the way home. I just whipped up a Banana Milkshake, which I actually enjoyed.

I also hit the gym today. Started with a brisk walk before going to Pilates. I did it for a while last year and did experience some benefits but it appears that all my muscles have been in retirement since. It was good - I'll be going regularly. I definitely need to sort out my stomach muscles if I am going to see some real change physically. I then went for it on the cross-trainer. If I can do this at least three times a week it should help change my shape, I hope!

I attempted the 'chickenmuffinstuffin' . I have to assume I did it wrong. No one would willing eat what I made. But thanks to the comments I will continue to experiment with the cooking of packets. I really want to master the crisps.

I told another friend today that I am doing the diet. She was great - told me she was proud of me and happy to support. She then admitted that she had started the Weight Watchers online. Although she then went on to say that the 17 points that she is allowed were simply not enough. However she pointed out that if her two partners in crime, me and Jen, weren't out eating lunches, dinners, post pub snacks, pizza with video etc.. she was likely to benefit too!

All this water is making me feel bloated most of time and it is still a trial trying to get it down. Tried to drink two extra litres today as well as I am not sure the water drunk in the gym lasted that long in the system!

And so to sleep.....

1 comment:

Lesley said...

You probably made the chicken thingy right - just you're a sane person and I don't mind eating rubbish!! I quite like my muffin-y cakes but admit they are not for everyone!!

Well done on all the gym and pilates - that will really stand you in good stead for when the weight comes off you.

In fact - I was wavering about going for a run tonight but am definitely heading out - the dog won't be happy but my mind is made up - thanks for the inspiration there...