Wednesday 29 August 2007

Day Sixteen - Progress

Goal One: All four packs eaten. I made a banana muffin for breakfast and had it with a cup of black coffee. At lunchtime I had a banana shake and a nut crunch bar later in the afternoon. This evening I had a caramel shake - which actually made me gag and I had to force it down. Hmm. Not pleasant. May need to opt for hot chocolate instead.

Goal Two: I have probably drunk closer to six litres today. Mainly because I had the fridge stocked with fancy sparkling water. Delicious.

Goal Three: The Gym. I had the swim this morning, Half an hour on the cross trainer and then Pilates. Not that I am counting this as three visits. Promise. Don't think I'll get there tomorrow but I'll still have three more days to make two more vists. Easy. hmmm.


I'm looking forward to all my books arriving tomorrow. Although I have to go to work so will not get much reading time in. Early nights for me. Talking of which I must get back in to term time sleeping habits.

Good Night. x

5 comments:

Mrs said...

That sounds like a perfect day in abstinence to me AND you got to the gym! Fantastic!

I noticed you read the blog - thanks and I hope it helped. Please say hello sometime!!!

Well done, you are doing really really well. Keep it up!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxx

Peridot said...

Well done you! I don't like the caramel one either - the only way I could take it was hot with a big spoon of instant coffee in as a fake caramel coffee. But I have to say I've gone off that too! Works well with the vanilla one though!

love
Peridot x

Lesley said...

Sounds like you've had a really good day.

I agree with you on the caramel - the only time I like it is when combined with either chocolate or banana as a jumbo muffin. Every now and then, if I have 2 packs left late on, I'll do that and the extra sweetness of the caramel works alright then. Otherwise - yeeuuch!!

Keep it up.

Lesley x

Amanda said...

Well done on sticking to your goals and as like the other girls who've commented, I don't like the caramel one either. Much prefer the vanilla with coffee.

Keep up the good work.

Amanda x

Such A Pretty Face... said...

well done on sticking to your mini gaols- caramel is too sickly for me so I give it a wide berth.

Well done on the amazing loss in 2 weeks- brilliant start.

keep up the good work

x