Sunday 26 August 2007

Day Thirteen - Unlucky for some.

Man. I do not feel good. Utterly exhausted. Walking from one room to another makes me dizzy. This can not be right. So having packed my swim stuff to go to the gym I had to abandon it for the sofa. This is probably entirely my own fault. I have been finding it hard to get through the four packs each day. I always have three but I don't always managed to get in the fourth. I have started eating double packs to try to get through them but I need to try a little harder. I am really feeling the effects. Part of me does think that 125 calories can't really make that much difference so I guess it must be the vitamin and mineral content. I am drinking at least four litres of water still.

So, giving into temptation I got on the scales. According to them I have lost 1lb this week. 1lb! I mean, seriously. 1? I hope this is a weird blip and my body decides to shed loads next week. I guess I'll wait for the weigh in tomorrow and see what happens.

I had a uber banana shake this morning and a lemon bar this afternoon so just need to get one more shake in this evening. I really don't want it. Can't face it. But I will have it just in a vain hope that I may feel a little less like death. Another early night for me I think.

No comments: