Tuesday 14 August 2007

Day One

I am sitting watching TV and enjoying my third meal of the day. I promise, I have not fallen off the wagon already! I had Banana Shake for breakfast which was surprisingly delicious. I used a hand blender so it was very thick and creamy. For lunch I had the Thai Chilli soup - it was strangely very milky. Not quite the Thai soup I am used to! But I got through it.

My parents are moving house so I spent the day packing up the house and drinking water, oh, and running to the toilet constantly. I hope my body gets used to this much water soon. And now I am having the chicken soup. It's not been difficult today, but then it really shouldn't - I did eat normally only yesterday.

I can't motivate myself to go to the gym this evening. It's wet and miserable outside so I am opting for a night of 24 instead. Jack Bauer and a chocolate milkshake - wonderful!I will go to the gym tomorrow. I'm not sure what other people have experienced when it comes to doing exercise on the LL diet. I am sure that it can only help - not to mention tone up a little!

I have put on the ticker chart as advised - I like the idea of the visual image but I will be much happier when I am no longer at the very start of the journey..

Right, back to the soup!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Well done on the ticker - I love the sprinting athlete - that'll be how it feels to you - honest!!

It's not so bad is it? I;m sure you'll get into the swing of it very quickly. I think you're right to not puch yourself too much in the first couple of weeks. Once you get over the shock to the system, though, get straight into exercising as it can only help you!

Have a fun night with Jack!

Lesley x

Jen said...

Hey you

Well done on getting through the first day! I too managed not to fall off the wagon. I've stolen your 'ticker' idea and put one on my blog too. It is a bit daunting when I look at it and see how far I have to go but I'm sure it will move along quicker than I think.

Hope you enjoyed Mr Baur this evening. Don't you dare tell me what's going on until I can watch the whole lot in one go!!

Jen xx

Amanda said...

Well done on your first day on LL, sounds like it went well.

Chocolate milkshake & Jack Baur sounds like my sort of evening!!!

I didn't do any exercise for the first week, but after that started walking twice a week and have now increased this to 3 times. I also try & do a walk Sat & Sun morning, whilst trying to do a bit of jogging (Lesley's influence there).

Keep it up.

Amanda x