Monday 15 October 2007

Day Sixty Three

Well, I am feeling much better today. It was a really hectic day but enjoyable in the main. I did feel run down all day - it feels like I have given a couple of pints of blood away. However as I went to weigh in and left without staying for the meeting I felt better straight away. I am not so much dreading another week of LL, or the weigh in - it was really the meeting that I had really begun to dread.

I was going to go home to bed but instead I drove up to the Brookfield Centre. It is a few stores out of town. I wanted to just try on some clothes. Deciding that I would buy myself some size 14 jeans so I would have something that I could try on and see that I was getting smaller, I went into Next. I found a really lovely pair of jeans - nervously took the size 14s into the changing room. And lo and behold they did up absolutely fine - comfortable fit! I was shocked. I have always traditionally complained about Next sizes but obviously I was always wrong! I decided not to buy them though. I only bought a pair of size 16 a few weeks ago and they are already loose. So I think I will wait for a few more weeks and then try on the size 12s! I can not believe that that would even be an option for me!

I was really down yesterday because I was focusing on how hard off I was and how everyone else could munch away but I couldn't. I knew that I needed to concentrate on why I was doing this and how bloody far I have come. The therapy I gave myself this evening was far better than any session could have done for me. I did buy a cheaper pair of size 14s from New Look and a lovely size 14 shirt from Autograph at M&S. I then sat and had a coffee and read a magazine. Bliss.

As you can see from the ticker chart below I am exactly half way to goal weight. I picked my goal almost at random when I begun. I chose 10 stone as it seemed like a good round number. My main target however is to have a healthy BMI. And that is my real focus. So I really want to get below 11 stone. At the moment though the mini target is to get below 12 stone. I want to be in the 11s by my birthday. That's 16 days away. Just over two weeks to loose half a stone. Should be possible but I only lost 2lbs this week. Fingers crossed.



1 comment:

Lesley said...

I've been away so haven't seen your last post until now. I'm sorry you've been struggling but I'm really pleased that you've got through it and can fit into size 14's in Next ! That's great news and just goes to show that you have to put the effort in to get the rewards out. Well done and keep it up!!

Lesley x