Monday 22 October 2007

Day Seventy

Not long now. Only thirty days to go. Another 4lbs down tonight, and only 4 more to go until I have lost 3 stone. So it's all good. I'm not finding the meetings of any use. It seems as if a lot of the ideas a nd 'tools' we are discussing are redundant at the moment and will be far more useful when food is reintroduced. I get the idea that we should be learning how to use them now so we can implement them later but it does not work for me. I guess I learn better in context.


It's half term this week so I have had a nice day. I went and had my hair done this morning and then spent the afternoon doing laundry and watching QVC! Lovely. I really want to go shopping. I was excited about managing to fit into size 14 last week but now it is a pain that my size 16s do not fit. I need to get more clothes! Maybe another pair of cheap jeans from New Look maybe called for. Maybe.

So, seven more days. Some delicious bars and a whole shed load of chocolate food packs to get through.



3 comments:

Mrs said...

Well done! You are doing really well; three stone beckons and you'll easily get there before the end of Foundation.

Thanks for writing about communion; you answered my query - what DO people do during abstinence?!?!

Hang on in there!!

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxx

Such A Pretty Face... said...

Well done you.

To answer your question re: me moving to development, it seems that even though I started at least 3/4 weeks after everyone else in my group I am going into development the same time as them- because the group is recognised as a whole as oppsed to individuals. Another reason for me to harbour not so great thoughts about the counselling aspect of LL.

Well done on the loss and you go buy those jeans if a) you can afford them and b) they will make you feel better and keep you on track.

You are doing very very well.Roll on Birthday and size 12's! - You can do it.

xxx

Amanda said...

Well done on the 4lb loss and nearly there for 3 stone.

Keep it up, your doing great.

Amanda x