Saturday 1 September 2007

Day Eighteen

Today has been an odd day. I had a nightmare morning with washing machines, bastard delivery men, trying to single handedly manoeuvre two washing machines around my tiny flat and some rather scary amateur plumbing. Still don't think I've done it properly but I haven't been swept away on a tidal wave as of yet. One thing I did learn - it is not this sort of stress that turns me to food. At no point did I consider eating or lust over a snack pile. I couldn't even drink my water as I had turned the water off to the flat therefore there were severely limited toilet facilities. So, all in all it was a pretty shit morning - but I have now managed to disconnect and connect a washing machine - so Yay Me!

This evening then I had part three of the very frustrating Broadband and Wireless connection at my aunt's house. I have a rather stupid idea that I can do anything - so when someone asks if I would be able to do something I always work on the idea of 'Well, it can't be that hard, right?'. Hmm. But they can now take their laptops wherever they please and still check facebook. So. Yay.

As for my goals. Well, I'm up this late trying to drink more water before bed. Just hit 4 litres but trying to get a bit more down me. Number Two: Hmm, I've had three packs. So a fail. I can't have anymore - just the thought makes me nauseous. This is down to my morning being so hectic that I didn't consider food for a minute. And finally number three: Exercise. Well, I have to count the dance of the washing machines as a bloody hard work out. Certainly worked up as much of a sweat as I would at the gym! But overall not good. Must Try Harder.


One question... Bruising. I don't bruise. I bash into things all the time, especially at school where the desks are that perfect mid-thigh point! But I never bruise. So I was a little surprised to discover a big bruise on my arm this morning. I certainly didn't bash it hard enough to register when I did it - but it doesn't look good. I saw a thread on minimins about it and the use of vitamin K. Now, I'm not going to get too excited about one bruise but if it continues I will. Has anybody else found this? What did you decided to do about it?

Night for now. At least I can catch up on all the laundry that has been piling up since the explosion last week.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Wow! You sound like superwoman. Well done on the chores. They're annoying but satisfying once done eh?

No idea about bruises. I tend to bruise more at certain times of the month but apart from that have not noticed any change since LL.

Well done on sticking to the regime but try and get your packs in. Why not try a double muffin sometime?

Lesley x