Monday 12 November 2007

Day Ninety One

Week 14 meeting!

Another 3lbs down. Not bad. AND........ our last meeting in Foundation. After a lot of thought I have decided to go straight into Route to Management. The LLC is quite happy with my choice and although she tried to talk another member of the group into going into Development she seemed to see that I had reasoned out my choice.

Now, I know I still have at least 10lbs left to loose. And I know all the arguments about not going into management until you have lost all the weight you want to lose - but I know I am doing the right thing for me. I may change my mind, I will probably make mistakes but right now this is the right thing for me.

So. Another week of abstinence, complete abstinence and then a new meeting next week. From now on my meetings will be on at a Tuesday at 7.15pm. So I have decided that I will pack my gym bag. Go straight from work to the gym and then to my meeting. It'll be much better than going home first. Hurrah!

Feeling very positive about this - hope it lasts!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, thanks for checking up on me! Even though I wasn't blogging, I did pop in every now and then to see how ye all were doing, and you are doing fantastically! Well done on moving to management, I am so impressed, and you are definitely so right to do what is right for you, nobody knows what you need better! All I can say is keep up the good work and best of luck!

Mrs said...

Well done!!

And good luck; keep us posted!

Take care, Mrs Lxxxxxxxx

Peridot said...

Good for you - that gym plan sounds very impressive and disciplined. Bet that 10lbs won't be hanging about long....

Such A Pretty Face... said...

Very, very well done!

I hope you feel proud of yourself - because you should

amazing achievement - well done on going into Management.

Xxxx