Tuesday 6 November 2007

Day Eighty Five

So, I am in a desperate search of a pattern...

Losses:

Week 1: -9lb
Week 2: -4lb
Week 3: -1lb
Week 4: -2lb
Week 5: -4lb
Week 6: -6lb
Week 7: -3lb
Week 8: -3lb
Week 9: -3lb
Week 10: -2lb
Week 11: -4lb
Week 12: -2lb
Week 13: -1lb

Ok - Can't spot it...

So...

Wk1-Wk4: 16lb
Wk5-Wk8: 16lb
Wk9-Wk12: 11lb


So... The way I see it something isn't right. My LLC keeps saying that the weight loss is constant even if it doesn't show up as being so. By my estimation week 13 should have shown a bigger loss to make up for a slower previous 4 weeks. I have done nothing different for the last 13 weeks. I thought it might be that getting closer to goal could affect it but again the LLC said that is not the case. I'm getting annoyed. Particularly when I read how other people are falling off the wagon, or down right just eating and they are still losing more than me.

Hmmm. Feeling very cheated today. To retaliate I got up at quarter to six this morning and went for a run before getting ready for work. I figured I'd do that on top of usual activity this week to see if it helps. I wish I could put it down to TOTM - but as I have PCOS that is not possible, or at least not predictable.


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

4 comments:

Peridot said...

As you may know, I too got very frustrated by slow weight loss. But bodies are strange things (mine is very very strange!) and you can't predict a regular, consistent mathematically perfect result. So you've had a couple of disappointing weeks - it will sort itself out. Keep the faith! And yes, I know that's hard (and possibly slightly irritating) but what's the alternative?

love
Peridot x

Mrs said...

Hang on in there. I did so many mathematical permutations but your body will do its own thing. Sad but true! Just keep going; the one thing I know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, it's worth seeing through to the end. It really is.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxx (www.thelardarms.typepad.com)

Lesley said...

Stick to it chuck - your body is not a mathematical formula and nor is your weight loss. try drinking more water??

The running should help too.

Whatever the reason, you are sticking to the programme and it WILL work and you've only got 20lbs to go!!

Well done

Lesley x

Such A Pretty Face... said...

Hello there,

Wow - you really are motivated - I can barely walk let alone run but I admire your get up and go.

As Lesley said you've only got 20lbs to go to get to goal and you have achieved so much in such a short space of time.

Hang in there.


xxx