Tuesday 8 January 2008

Starting Week Six Again....

well, I never really did week six. It started on Christmas Day and Week Seven started on New Year's Day.. So technically this should be trigger week. Oddly I am looking forward to trigger week! In a very strange way I think it will be fun.

So, to make the most of it I am starting Week 6 today. I need to catch up on my reading and find out what that actually means.

I feel so much better for going to the meeting. The bad news is a 3lb gain. But actually - I am quite happy with that. I had feared it would be more - 3lb is really not too bad. The meeting wasn't great - there was a massive turn out of new starters and returners and a few familiar faces. As we are all at different stages it is hard to have a constructive meeting. But it was like a post-confessional high. I laid my sins infront of me, was forgiven and got back on with the programme. Hurrah.

So operation lose 3lbs starts now. Well actually - I want to lose 7lbs. So. That is the current goal. 7lbs...

4 comments:

Leesy said...

Hey - congrats for heading back to class, and on your 3lb loss - not bad at all considering the festive season.
I also want to lose 7lbs whilst in management - did you find in the early weeks that your weight loss carried on?

Thanks and good luck with trigger week.

Leesy
xox

Peridot said...

Well done - I think 3lbs is brilliant! You'll lose that in no time. What are your triggers? (Just so I can drool in envy!)

love
Peridot x

Mrs said...

Well done for getting back on track. Great to have you blogging again. Hmmm. RtM - it's a must and something I haven't done!!!

Happy New Year.

Mrs Lxxxxxx

beth said...

Debating whether or not to post this, but... hope your absence just means you've been off enjoying life, and hope all's well!