Monday 7 January 2008

Co-ordinates locked - destination in sight...

Hello there.. Feeling a bit better today. I've been a good girl. I've tried hard to stick with a version of the programme.

I think blogging really helped and has been something I have not been doing for a while - so I am glad I got back with this. Yesterday I ate very well, mainly fruit and quinoa. I also did a 600 calorie work out at the gym. Today I had quinoa and apple porridge for breakfast, an LL foodpack for lunch, fruit snacks and a prawn salad for dinner after the gym. I also had a bar this evening - a lemon bar as biscuits. Delicious. So I think I am doing well.

I am still way way over what I was before Christmas. Last count - about 5lbs over. Now this is mentally acceptable as long as I can shift it again. Even if it takes til February to do so. One of the problems of LL is that you expect to drop lots of weight each week, and can easily forget that if you're eating that is not as easy. But if this is for life - and it has to be, then I must get used to putting on and loosing weight. That needs to be normal but within a range. Ideally that range would be 9lbs below where I am right now.

My focus has slightly changed. I am thinking more about getting fitter and more toned. I can already feel the improvement in such a short time. I just have to keep up the commitment.

So, weigh in tomorrow. I am dreading it as I know I have put on. I have toyed with the idea of never going back and just working out my own programme but I know that will not work. So I must face the music.

2 comments:

Peridot said...

I understand you're dreading the wight in but take solace from the fact that you are already doing the really important and virutous stuff to counter your Christmas indulgences. 5lbs is what a 'normal' skinny person would put on - it's really quite acceptable and you will lose it again if you carry on like this.

love
Peridot x

Peridot said...

Wight in? I meant weigh in (you probably guessed that!)