Saturday 1 December 2007

Day Twelve - RtM

So, 12 days down. It's not easy though. Having to be constantly thinking about food choices after the relative luxury of having no choice whatsoever. I'm constantly worried that I will go too far. Part of this anxiety is because I still want to continue loosing rather than just to maintain what I currently weigh. I am still glad that I decided not to stay in abstinence... I couldn't continue with the packs as a sole source of food.

I'm having a Saturday night in on the sofa so I stopped off at the supermarket and picked up some sugar free jelly so if I feel the need to snack I can without obsessing about what I can not have. I also need to have a couple more packs today. I reckon I'll have a big chocolate shake later. Yesterday I didn't manage to have all my food packs. Now that I am using my 'snack' as lunch and my dinner for dinner - I have a pack for breakfast but I don't always get around to having two more during the day. This is especially the case if I go out in the evening.

I've still not been out for sushi! This is shocking because I have been obsessing about sushi since August. AND it is SO ok for me to have sashimi. I am assuming that wasabi will be ok and I know that soy sauce is fine. I may get up and go for some Christmas shopping tomorrow and enjoy some sushi for lunch. Or I may sleep. Sleep is good.

I'm not really focused at the moment - think I'll sign off!

No comments: